Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day 1 of a New Naturopathic Blog

Welcome

My name is Marie-Francoise, but I will be nice and let you call me Francoise as everybody has, since I moved to Australia from Paris, 35 years ago....
I have been planning to create a blog for quite a while now.. So here we are .
This is the entrance of my Clinic. Many of you already know it of course, but some of you won't. So come into my world.
As a Naturopath there are so many things that pass me continuously. I very often say to myself: This needs to be mentioned to people.. and then time goes by and it joins the pile of others I have shared with only a few.
So thank you to all my patients who have been so patient (no joke here).
I hope that this way I will be able to communicate the clinical "pearls" that I know, use, learn or just read about.
If you read this in an email I sent you, you can opt to get a direct feed established.
If you read this after an enquiry on Natural Therapy Pages, you are welcome to do the same and/or contact us to get more information about us.
So aurevoir (goodbye) for now.
Francoise

No comments:

Post a Comment