Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Adult Stem Cells: Are they our "Built-in Repair Kit"?

 
 
 
Thank you to everybody who came to my talk on Adult Stem Cells and their role as the "built-in repair Kit" we all have.
There was so much interest, I have be run off my feet since then. 
 

 
 
 
 
Thank you very much Amanda Long for your lovely support during this talk on Adult Stem Cells, especially because you also brought news of exciting changes from the Stemtech company. 

 
 
 
 
 

 I can assure you, we are going to hear more and more about Adult Stem Cells in the news, but what is not mentioned at all at the moment, is that we can act NOW, on getting them working for us, in repairing whatever needs to be repaired.

If you did not have a chance to come, please let me know if you need any information on the topic, or any question.

Also, if you would like another talk to be presented (possibly end of January 2013) please let me know.
 
Francoise Kingsley ND
07 3209 8611
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment